Stirring other souls is a testament to the passion and drive that you feel in your body, mind and soul. When you feel the excitement in the direction you are going, your energy shoots up. Your aura is tinged with red tones. There is movement felt all around you. It becomes a feeling that is transferred from one to another. It becomes a passion that others seek to emulate. Know in your body, mind and soul that your mission in this lifetime is about to be discovered.
Usually I tell others to phrase their ideas in the present and not the future tense, because we don’t want it hanging out there, not getting done. But for this one time, I want you to put it out there just for a bit. There are certain preparations that must be made before the fruition of your passion and dreams are manifested.
Here are some tips to stir the embers of the fire of the passion you have within and identify it clearly:
• Allow yourself to sit within the silence and ask your higher self what your passion is ….and just listen to what you receive. You may hear it, feel it, sense it or intuit it. If you don’t hear it the first time, ask again.
• Listen to what your heart is telling you. Your heart knows more about you than your mind. It responds with excitement and a strong positive feeling when you think about what excites you.
• Think back to when you were growing up. What did you like to do when you were a child? When you’re young, you barely have hardly any inhibitions for the most part, so you just do the things that make you happy. When I was a kid, I enjoyed writing tremendously, and it is one of my main passions to this day, but it took me many years to rediscover it. So look into the past and try to remember what made you excited back when you were just a kid.
• Try some brainstorming with yourself! One great exercise that I recommend you try is to write ‘What is My Passion?’ at the top of a clean sheet of paper, and start writing down anything that comes to mind. Keep writing until you come up with at least 15 or 20 ideas. It’s when you get past the first few answers that might come easily that you might just find your passion. The last few won’t be judged or critiqued by your conscious mind, it will come from your heart which is where your passion is!
• Brainstorm with other people. Ask them what they think you’re good at or creative with or passionate about. You might be surprised at the answer. Do this with people that have known you for a long time and those that are more recent friends! It’s really an interesting exercise!
• Ask yourself if you have some fears? What are you secretly afraid of doing but want to do? For the longest time, I didn’t believe that I could follow my passion. My knees would buckle at the thought of speaking in front of people but now I realize it’s just not about me, it’s about the message!! It made all the difference in the world!
• Ask yourself what comes easily to you? Why reinvent the wheel when it works perfectly fine right now? What are your skills and talents? Decide to turn a hobby into a lifelong passion! Love to cook and are good at it, become a chef! Are you adventurous and the first to pull a map out when going someplace? Ever thought of being a tour guide? Truly, I could go on and on here…give yourself time to identify your strengths!
• Ask yourself this one question! What would you do differently if you had one million dollars in the bank right now? Would you write that book, travel the world, start painting….what would it be? If all your basic needs were met, where would your heart take you?
• Simply make a decision that you are going to live a happy, fulfilled, and passionate life, nothing can stop you except yourself. It has been said over and over again that the only person that stands in your way is yourself. Start by making one small change every day to live the life you want to live!
• Perhaps it is contacting the right people or setting up things monetarily so that all the right energy in the universe is aligned to support your plan. Whatever it is that you need to do and whatever your instincts are pushing you to fulfill, the time is now.
Move it all into place, and stand by! Truly, the fulfillment of your dreams and life’s work is just around the corner!
Do you feel and hear what your instincts are telling you to do?
New Pathway to Healing
Connect to Mind – Body – Spirit with Petey Silveira