Since this month’s theme is “Silent Gratitude,” I think it’s only fitting to write about all the things that I am so grateful for. Putting it down on paper clearly affirms to the universe my appreciation and gratefulness.
- I am so very grateful for my husband Ron and his commitment and love to our relationship.
- I am eternally thankful for my dog, Ally, who has been my faithful companion for almost 12 years! She has walked by my side through forest paths, along the ocean, by the river, and up the mountains. She listens to my meditations, affirmations and songs of gratitude. Oh, if she could speak, what words she would have to say!
- Grandchildren continue to be another gift that goes beyond the day-to-day routine. It’s such a joy to hang out with these little people and remember all the reasons I love children so much!
- I feel so grateful to connect with all of the wonderful people around the world through the power of social media. I truly had no idea of how many “lightworkers” existed who are healing and bringing joy to others!
- All of my children are blessings sprinkled down from heaven into bundles of fun and joy. Whenever I am with or around my husband and children, I am so happy and grateful for their love.
- I am grateful for my clients and the wonderful work they are each doing to move forward on their path. I feel so grateful to be a catalyst for them to do their finest soul work!
- My friends are blessings, each with their own talents and love for an abundance of interests. Everyone brings something special to my friendship with them as I celebrate having them as my friends, some for as long as 40 years! (Thank you Julie!)
- I am so grateful for what nature has provided. Its sunrises and sunsets take my breath away on a daily basis. Its ocean waters are pure and the pounding waves bring a cleansing to my body, mind and soul!
- I am eternally grateful for the miracles of science and my hip replacement I had a few months ago. I could barely walk a block without pain, and today I’m walking 6 miles – truly a miracle!
I am so very grateful for receiving guidance and messages from meditation to help others be at a more peaceful place in their life. I love being the messenger in this lifetime!
- I am so grateful for the musicians, artists, poets, writers and visionaries that inspire my soul! Thank you for so many wonderful talented people!
I’d love it if you shared what you are thankful for! It’s a wonderful feeling to share or just give thanks in your own heart!