Why is it so difficult to trust your inner voice? Why do you question each and every direction you feel inclined to follow? You constantly rethink and evaluate every action you think to be the right move for you. Why is this?
Are we taught to question our behaviors when we grow up? I know I find this to be true as I work with clients in my practice or in coaching sessions. They are constantly unsure of the path they have traveled and wonder if they are on the right one now.
• Why did they have that relationship that didn’t work out?
• Why did they take that job that ultimately turned out to be a dud?
• When they developed a new friendship and it turned out to be a disaster, where was their inner voice telling them to do something different?
• They felt they tried to parent to the best of their abilities, using techniques most likely learned from watching their parents, and then found out it only made their children rebel more. They wonder, why did they go down that same path especially when they knew they disliked much of how they were parented growing up?
• Why am I not passionate about what I’m doing?
• Why do others seem so much happier in their lives?
• What am I doing wrong? I can’t figure it out.
All of these questions can be addressed by these thoughts.
They are living in this human lifetime they have chose and charted when they came into this world. All of their history of past behaviors and choices that did not work out as they might have thought they would is for one reason. They placed all these adversities on their path for one simple yet profound reason. Soul growth. Each and every fork in the road they turned down always had choices. They chose a certain path for reasons of developing their souls further.
Reflecting back on each and every decision and being grateful for the soul growth it provided brings untold evolvement to your path today. Won’t you give thanks for each decision made and keep following and trusting the path you are on today? It may be more circuitous than you might think, but trust it will lead to your highest calling!
Are you feeling called to find out more about this lifetime you chose? Read here about my upcoming classes, and it will become very clear if it’s time to explore this more.
What is something you thought might be difficult to trust, but you moved forward anyway knowing in your body, mind and soul that it was just part of your journey….and you were right?
New Pathway to Healing
Connect to Mind – Body – Spirit with Petey Silveira