< MORE >
I work with clients who have questions and concerns such as:
1. Is taking a break from a relationship a good idea?Taking a break from a relationship physically if the client is married is not recommended unless there is a form of abuse taking place. If feeling overwhelmed, one may break emotionally for a time to identify feelings, rediscover the importance of communication, regain perspective and learn how to save the relationship. This can be done through introspection, coaching, counseling or remembering the bigger picture after reading Musings to Help the Soul Remember.
2. How can I fix my family’s communication?Learning conflict resolution techniques, taking the others perspective, healing emotional damage with words of understanding and caring will transcend the most difficult of situations.
3. Why is communication important?It is the cornerstone to showing signs of a committed relationship, identifying your thoughts on happiness, and the ability to find harmony in your life and the lives of those you love. Communicating self-love is crucial to achieve wholeness in one’s life.
4. How can I achieve closure in relationships?Closure in relationships is achieved when memories of those issues leaves no negative feelings attached to them. This can be accomplished through forgiveness exercises, journaling, hypnotherapy, personal growth training, emotional healing, counseling, coaching or meditation that provides for self-reflection.
5. Can trust issues in relationships be fixed?Yes. Given enough time and consistent healing behaviors towards the person that has been hurt, forgiveness and trust in relationships can be nurtured and brought back to their lives once again.
6. Teen relationship problems. Can an adult understand and be able to help me?Yes. If the teen feels they are being heard, then trusting someone whether they are an adult or a peer is their choice. Good relationship advice comes from those that remember, that truly have taken the time and effort to remember their past, both good and bad. For more information on this, read my article, Capturing The Essence of a Teen-ager and Loving Them Fiercely to the Other Side on this web site.
7. How to speak to someone’s higher self? Is that a possibility?It is more than possible. Quieting one’s mind through meditation techniques, hypnotherapy, or self-hypnosis instruction allows for reflection and translation of inspirational thoughts that are not as noticed by the conscious mind. The benefits of meditation provide thought-provoking questions and insight to bring one closer to their higher self, spirit guide or any other term that secures inner wisdom.
8. Are communication and major health concerns related?Healing emotional damage and the physical manifestations that are frequently taking place can be reversed. By learning techniques for effective communication the body does not have to take on the burden of suppressed feelings, denial or the fantasy thinking of those that have decided to avoid any type of conflict in their life.
9. What is “happiness well-being” counseling? What causes happiness?It is helping you to achieve balance in this journey of life. You are then able to hear your inner messages, take action and realize the vision that has now become crystal clear. I help you find inner guidance through coaching, teaching you meditation techniques, self-hypnosis or you may attend one of my Musing to Help the Soul Remember workshops. Happiness is found when the body, mind and soul remember in the stillness our true essence. It is found when you’re ready to go within and center yourself on your feelings and thoughts. It needs nothing more.
10. Is it possible to recall your past life? Does past-life regression work?Clients do recall their past lives once they have chosen this path to healing. The interesting part of past-life regression is that it doesn’t matter if they believe in past lives or not. Whether it is the unconscious supplying the metaphor for healing or truly their past life that needed to be accessed to heal their negative cell memories, the results are the same. Feelings of peace and closure follow angst and discontent. You may read some past life stories in the testimonies from clients that experienced past-life regression on this web site or in my soon to be published book, Stepping Into my Happiest Lifetime. You may also read more about Jung’s theory on the unconscious producing just the metaphor you need for healing from his book, Memories, Dreams, Reflections, cited on this web site.
11. Is therapy the right path for me?The right path for you is the one you choose to go down. Healing comes about in a variety of ways. If reading Musings to Help the Soul Remember brings the level of harmony and peace needed in life, it is your path. If wanting someone to guide and inspire resonates with you, then coaching may be better suited. Understanding family dynamics and patterns from childhood may call to you on your path to healing. Hypnotherapy, past-life regression and Thought Field Therapy are also avenues to your place of peace and harmony. “Follow your heart and you will meet your destiny.” I find much happiness in helping you dance down the path of life whatever the route we take.